Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Play, play, play!

This semester has been such fun! I have so much free time to play the piano, pleasure read, play Settlers of Catan, play Spades, journal, play racquetball! After last night's class let out early, a thought came to me while I was playing Catan (on the internet) and eating deer jerky- "Can life get any better than this? I submit that it cannot!"

My applications for graduate schools are occupying some of my time (but not too much). My application for University of Colorado at Boulder has been submitted, ACU's application will shortly follow, and then University of Texas at Dallas. It will be exciting to hear results so I can get ready for the next chapter in my life. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy playing my lovely piano, Catan, and racquetball.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, Carina! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you! Enjoy!
sheila

Lisa said...

Playing IS one of life's greatest simple pleasures. Coupled with work, it can provide a very rich life. Isn't life grand?!

Darlene said...

College life is so difficult!!

Karen said...

Enjoy, my dear sweet niece.