Monday, October 29, 2007

Fo the weally weals!

When I was younga, I was in speech thewapy fo not saying my aws (r) cowectly. Fo the weally weals, I couldn't say my aws. When I decided to be a speech thewapy major, I was still a little nuvous because theh aw some wuds that I can't say. Last week my teacha assigned pwojects fo the class ova diffewent phonemes (sounds of lettas). The only letta I didn't want was aw... and, of cose, that was the letta I was assigned.

Last night, though, theh was a twemendous bweakthwough. Afta confessing my deepest feah to my sista and fwiend of having a client with the name "Woy" oh "Twoy" (those aw two vewy hawd wuds to pwonounce), Amba wequested that I twy to say Woy and Twoy without concentwating. I twied, and what I pehceived as failuh, Amba and Kelli said was nohmal! I can say Roy and Troy afta all! A humongous bawiah was knocked down!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so pwoud of my wittle sista.

Lisa said...

And I am still laughing! I had to wead "bawiah" thwee times.
This blog felt like I was weading Elmeh Fudd. How long did it take you to write it???
Nice to end an evening on such a funny note. First, I read about Amber's chickens (I mean roosters), then I wead about youw aws. Highly amusing.
Congrats on the highest test score in the class. I'll bet those kids who made 20's are not very happy with you right now. awww...

Geoff said...

Wats!! I'm finding myself saying my aw's all wong. Help me my speech pathologisticses sista!

Love you!

Kelli said...

Oh, Caryn, you are hilarious!