Sunday, October 28, 2007

Graduate Schools

Whew! Midterms are over, and I feel good about them! :) I survived! (who knew!)

So, besides the regular academic load, my life has been consumed with the search for the best graduate school of Speech-language Pathology. This weekend I traveled to Dallas/Denton with my friend Lael. It was my very first time to drive in Dallas, and I was super nervous! With the help of my superb navigator (Lael), we made it to our destination and back!

The purpose of this trip was to look at the graduate schools, University of Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas. UTD really impressed me! :) UNT really did not! I'm refining my list of schools- yeah! I'm also considering Western Kentucky University, University of Tennessee, Texas Women's University, and ACU.

No comments: