Monday, October 22, 2007

Midterms

This first semester of my senior year was great. Then midterms hit me like a concrete block! No mercy! I turned in a paper, taught a class, and finished a test today. I have a paper and small project due tomorrow. And I have a small project and two tests on Thursday. Ugh! At this time in my life I am seriously wondering if I actually will survive. I'm not convinced that I'll be alive for Fall Break (which is this weekend!!). I may be stressed to tears, but two things hold true:
1. God is good.
2. The sun will keep on rising and setting if I pass geometry or not.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OK, today's down; just a few more deadlines to meet and you'll be done - at least for now.
Need some Zoloft? Or would a triple chocolate hot fudge brownie sundae with real whipped cream and a cup of espresso, better suit ya?
Keep plugging, Caryn. You're close to the finish line now.
Love ya,
Proud of ya too,
Mom

Geoff said...

Hang in there, Caryn! Just a few more days to go!

Love you!

Lisa said...

Hey Caryn,
This is Wednesday night. woo-hoo. Just one more day and you're off!

Caryn said...

I'm almost there! Just a few more hours. And I'll totally take you up on the triple chocolate hot fudge brownie sundae with real whipped cream, Mom!