Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Church

This year is going to be great! It has started off excellently, and I want to keep it that way. Last year was completely exhausting. As a Resident Assistant, my schedule was constant, my body was deprived of sleep and nourishment, and my emotions were exploding out of me uncontrollably. It was difficult for me to have a social life outside of Smadams (my Resident Hall), and that prevented me from spending time with my dear friends.

Already, in this first week of school, God has blessed me with the time and energy to catch up with my very dear friends that I missed excruciatingly last year. My heart is happy, and my face is smiling!

I love friends!
God knows that we need friends.
He knows that we need people.
He created the Church because we NEED the Church.
And my friends are definitely my Church.

Thank You, God, for providing for my needs.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can already see the relief in you. Like Geoff said, "Soak it up!" I hope that you have a great year.
Much love to you!