Monday, August 27, 2007

Welcome Week

This week I have been crazy busy with Welcome Week. ACU is unique regarding Freshmen. While most universities abuse the freshmen, the upper class men at ACU serve and love the new students. All week I have led these excited little critters all over campus and all over Abilene. We have had great discussions, we've played mafia, we've praised, we've scavenger hunted, we've run around with dead minnows. Their exhilaration is contagious, and I am so excited for this upcoming year! It will be a good one! And it is my last one as an undergraduate- wow!

4 comments:

Geoff said...

I know that feeling. Soak it up!

Love you!

Lisa said...

You couldn't be tired of school, could you?

Jennifer Nieland said...

I can't believe that this is your last year!! Oh my! What are the plans for after that?! Maybe you should come see me and Zane in Lubbock!

Caryn said...

I'd love to visit, Jenni! My plans are to attend graduate school... somewhere.