Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ahh! Saturday mornings!

- Sleeping until I wake up naturally- no alarm.
- Drinking coffee with cream in my favorite mug.
- Listening to Adventures in Odyssey.
- Eating Lucky Charms- carefully eating the cheerios and saving all of the marshmallows to be consumed last.
- Preparing for a fun day at a leisurely pace.
- Reading for pleasure.
- Slouching on the couch with my laptop- and enjoying an unknown neighbor's wireless Internet.
- Enjoying no pressing to-do list for these few hours of the day.

Ahh! I love it! (Although, I do thoroughly miss Saturday morning coffee at Happy and Papa's house in Abilene. That was always the highlight of the week!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caryn You are sooo missed at coffee time!!
But---I so proud of the good work you are accomplishing.
Love you. Happy

Caryn said...

Thanks, Happy!