Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Internet Binge

We don't have internet. It's hard to be a student and survive without internet, but I've managed (but my blog has suffered- sorry). Yesterday as I sat on my couch, opened my laptop, and began working on a research assignment, my eyes glanced over to the bottom right hand corner of the screen... and what did my eyes stumble upon? Instead of four grey bars and a red X on the mini computer icon, there were three light yellow bars signifying an internet connection... low... but a connection none the less! I spent all day on the internet, looking up everything that I want and need to check into... email, library hours, location of Parkland, amazon, facebook, drive-in theater, AsoBrain, and everything else! My day was not too productive, but I definitely enjoyed the "high life" with internet! And, here I am again, sitting on my couch, open laptop, research project for work, and internet. Holla!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, we have four full green bars every hour every day...

Caryn said...

...and I'm taking advantage of those green bars right now! Thanks, sister!