Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Katy (my roommate) , Megan (my schoolmate), and me!
My two dear friends in Dallas and I decided to go on a mini adventure... we explored a hole-in-the-wall Greek restaurant in downtown Dallas! My first experience with Greek food was delightful and fun! The hummus and artichoke dip were delicious with the hot melt-in-your mouth pita bread! mmm! Except, I didn't care to much for some spinach dish- gross. The restaurant's ambiance included candlelit tables, waiters bringing in plates of fire and yelling "Opa", and a man playing songs on some string instrument (maybe a ukulele)! Afterwards, we took pictures... all-in-all, we had a good time!P.S. In case you can't tell by my sparse and unexciting blog posts- not a whole lot is going on in my life. It's mostly consumed with school, work, and practicum. Finals next week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

luv the pics!
Susan Boyle made a splash, didn't she?! The first time I watched the Youtube, I cried and repeated it 3 times. I've had the song on my mind ever since. Have you seen her makeover?