Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break!





Midterms were a doozy this semester, but they are over! To celebrate spring break, I went to visit Amber and Kent in Indianapolis! Whoop!

Two very great things happened while I was there...
1. Ruby Grace Brantly was born! My sister became a mother (I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that fact), and I became an aunt!
2. Kent found out where he, Amber, and Ruby will live the next four years for his residency program... Fort Worth!!!!

Life seems to have changed drastically in one year. Amber was single and living in California last spring break. Now she has a husband and a daughter. One year ago I was still in undergrad living in Abilene. It feels like such a distant memory.

2 comments:

kentbrantly said...

Thanks for coming to visit, Aunt Caryn! I guess we'll get to see a little more of you over the next few years :)

Lisa said...

That does seem like a long time ago, doesn't it? wow. Much has changed, and all for the better. New life is ours!!
Isn't baby Ruby just precious?!
Hey, you, only a few more weeks. count-down time.
Luv ya much.