Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coffee = Productivity

I've been in college for six years... six years! But this is the very first semester that the wonderful side-effects of coffee have actually worked! I'll be tired of studying or my eye lids will droop and linger a little longer, so I decide to brew some coffee. With my favorite coffee cup in one hand and biscotti in my left (compliments of my cousin), my energy is renewed and interest in aphasia, dysarthria, dysphagia, articulation, phonology, language, and cognition is revived! Hoorah! As a result, I've read through the entire blue book and two COMPS notebooks! Bring on the tests!
(Me and a dear friend enjoying a cup of costa coffee in Oxford!)

3 comments:

kentbrantly said...

I think I have become immune to the effects of that godly nectar... at least it still tastes good ;)

Caryn said...

Especially half coffee/half hazelnut creamer! ;)

Lisa said...

It's particularly nice on a cloudy, cold day. Mmmmm...I'm hooked too. You know, it's all Happy's fault.
Hey, you sound ready for those tests! God bless you.